The Mega Auction at Bengaluru begins today. All the 10 Franchises participated in the Event and bid on their Key players. Several players get their respective teams, but some of them remain Unsold.
Want to know who remains Unsold? Read the article and all the names will come up. The players who will not get an opportunity to play this year.
However, the Auction was set in motion by bidding on Shikhar Dhawan (left-handed opening batsman) picked by Punjab Kings for ₹8.25 crores. The most high-priced player to come out is Ishan Kishan picked by Mumbai Indians for ₹15.25 crores.
IPL Auction 2022: Day 1 Updates- Players remain Unsold
- Sam Billings is the player on whom offers are going on. Though, he is still unsold. Sam Billings is an English Cricketer, who belongs to the Wicketkeeping category. Moreover, His base price is ₹2 crore. He is the modern definition for the wicketkeeping category. Let’s see who bid on Sam Billings.
- Indian Wicketkeeper- Wriddhiman Saha- Goes Unsold. For instance, he is the 15th Bengal player who made a century in Ranji Debut. Further, His base price is ₹1 crore. He is quite a good player. But He goes Unsold.
- Mathew Wade- Australian Cricketer- He represented Australia in the Under 19 world cup in 2006. Once he was part of Delhi Daredevils. But, Delhi Daredevils decided to drop him in 2014 and he found no bound. Again, he remains Unsold as he didn’t receive any bid.
In the Bowlers category, Umesh Yadav remains Unsold. However, Umesh Yadav is a fast bowler, his regular bowling speed is 140 kmph, and a pretty effective bouncer. Though Hard luck! He goes Unsold.
- Steve Smith (Australian Cricketer), Recently a doubt is arising over Steve T20 form in the market. Will he make it work in his favor? Maybe No, As he goes Unsold.
- Suresh Raina (Former Indian International Cricketer) was known as an aggressive left-handed middle-order batsman and knows his way with the ball as well. Will he get any bid this year? Till now No Luck!
- David Miller- South African Cricketer- Before 2014, in IPL 2013 David Miller captured everyone’s attention by keeping IPL 2013 on fire. In fact, he is a left-handed batsman, who is popularly known for power-hitting. As far as, No luck in his court. He goes Unsold.
- Shakib Al Hasan- Bangladeshi Cricketer- His batting style made him a renowned Bangladeshi Cricketer. His base price for an offer is ₹2 crore. Though in today’s Auction he got no bid. Further, he goes Unsold.
- Mohammad Nabi- Afghan Cricketer- Currently, he is the captain of the T20 International team. His base price goes up to ₹1 crore. No luck till now. Here, he goes Unsold.
As the first day ends, 9 players go Unsold. Let’s see if they have a chance on the second day. Many players are off-market and selected by certain teams.